Sunday, March 11, 2012

Craptastic Day!!!

So I was going to write about our financial plan, but had such a craptastic day that I just had to vent a little. So today I burned some boxes in our burn barrel, like I have done tons of times. I really don’t even want to admit this out loud, but here is goes…..I accidentally set a small wild fire!!!! I feel like the worse person that ever walked this earth!!! I was even keeping an eye on it!! Yes the fire department was called, and I did have to give my name, the guy was super nice about it all. I cried all day about it…ugh! And leave it to the teenage neighbor boy to put it all on facebook. It could have been really bad, there is so much dry weeds and an old falling down house, just thinking about it makes me sick! I was going to take pictures…but I really don’t want anyone to see me! So there you have it, my very craptastic day.

1 comment:

  1. We all have some down days like this one. It may not always be a literal fire, but it's a fire in some way and it burns us.

    You will have to roll with it. Cry for a bit, but then shake it off and move forward.

    ReplyDelete